These seed crackers are ideal as appetizers or as a snack and they pair well with hummus or a Spanish mojo picón. They are vegan, gluten-free, paleo, lactose-free, and they practically make themselves, so don’t forget to add it to your Healthy Meal Planning or Batch Cooking.
½ cup of flaxseeds (linseeds)
¼ cup of pumpkin seeds
2 tablespoon of sesame seeds
2 tablespoon of chia seeds
2 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
¾ cup (180 ml) of water
¼ teaspoon of marine salt
¼ teaspoon of grounded black pepper
¼ teaspoon of grounded garlic
GET A 30-DAY FREE TRIAL AND BUY YOUR INGREDIENTS ONLINE
1. Mix all of the seeds and spices in a bowl.
2. Add the water and mix. Let the mixture soak for 30 minutes until the seeds have absorbed all the water.
3. Preheat the oven to 200ºC (390ºF).
4. Spread the mixture on a baking tray or use vegetable paper.
5. Flatten the mixture so that the edges and center have the same thickness. The ideal thickness is half a centimeter.
6. Place the baking sheet in the oven and lower the temperature to 175ºC (350ºF).
7. Bake for 40 minutes.
If your oven doesn’t have a vent I recommend you flip the baking tray after 20 minutes.
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, paleo, seeds, crackers, healthy, snack, easy, simple recipe, eat healthy, easy to make, on the go, aperitif, portable snack, healthy brunch