Flourless Chocolate Cakes
Valentine’s Day is a synonym of chocolate, but that doesn’t mean we have to give up our healthy eating habits. These flourless chocolate cakes are the Valentine’s Day recipe you are looking for. They are gluten-free, sweetened only with a little honey and they are easy to make.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 35 min
- Yield: 4
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Healthy
1 banana ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
1 tablespoon of pure cocoa powder
1 tablespoon of carob
1 teaspoon of honey
½ cup of almond flour
A few tablespoons of sugar-free organic yogurt
A few teaspoons of homemade jam
- Use two bowls to separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- In a food processor, add the banana, cocoa, carob, cinnamon, honey, egg yolks and the almond flour.
- Process all of the ingredients for a few minutes until the dough has no lumps.
- Add a pinch of salt to the egg whites and beat them until stiff.
- Add the egg whites to the dough in small quantities and mix well before adding more whites.
- Pour the dough into your mold and move it so that it looks flat.
- Bake it for 15 minutes.
- Once removed from the oven, wait for it to cool before decorating it.
- Add the amount of yogurt needed according to the size of your cake and cover the entire surface of the cake.
- Add the jam from the center of the cake, following the shape of the cake, but leaving a margin to see the yogurt as a frame.
- If you want the jam to have the marbling effect, use a toothpick to mix it carefully with the yogurt that is underneath.
Keywords: Valentine's day, gluten-free, pegan, dairy-free, vegetarian, paleo, healthy, snack, easy, breakfast, brunch