This easy-to-make recipe is one of the 7 recipes included in the Zero-Waste Meal Plan – Any Season – Week 2, a plan that makes it easy to eat healthy and avoid food waste.
Easiest Beef Curry
This delicious and nutritious curry recipe takes less than 20 minutes to make as part of the Zero-Waste Meal Plan Week 2, a plan that makes it easy to eat healthy and avoid food waste.
- Author: Claudia Canu
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Yield: 2 1x
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Gluten Free
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon curry
1/2 cup mushrooms (or what’s left from your batch cooking)
1/2 cup cauliflower (or what’s left from your batch cooking)
200 gr beef (half quantity from your batch cooking)
1/2 can crushed tomatoes
1/2 can coconut milk
1 cup (150 gr) buckwheat
5 roasted almonds, crushed
1. Warm up the oil in a skillet and add the onion, garlic, and curry.
2. Stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and cook for about 3 minutes depending on how liquid the tomatoes are.
4. Add the mushrooms, cauliflower, and beef.
5. Stir and let it cook for 4 minutes.
6. Add the coconut milk and stir.
7. Bring it to a slow boil and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
8. Serve it on cooked buckwheat and add the crushed almonds on top.
This recipe makes 2 meals.
Store it in an airtight container in the fridge and it’ll last for up to 5 days.
Can be also frozen and it’ll last for up to 3 months.
Keywords: curry, batch cooking, beef, mushrooms, cauliflower, fall recipe
Claudia Canu is a former junk food and sugar addict transformed into a Health Motivator with a master’s degree in Nutrition. She has created this website not only to share her “Journey to her Healthy Forties” but also to help other busy women with basic knowledge about nutrition and who don’t love cooking, to live a healthier life, and achieve big goals.
Hi, I’m Claudia
I’m a Health Motivator, I hold a master’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and I’m dedicated to making it easier for you to live a healthier life.
More about me