This easy-to-make tomato soup is one of the 7 recipes included in the Zero-Waste Quick Healthy Meal Plan Any Season Week 2 for omnivores.
What’s a Zero Waste Meal Plan?
It’s a strategy that makes it easy for busy people to eat healthily and avoid food waste.
How Does It Work?
You get a detailed grocery list and all the instructions to cover 2 meals per day with quick and easy recipes. At the end of the week, you’ll feel amazing thanks to all the nourishing food and there won’t be any food waste.
Want To Give It a Try?
Zero-Waste Extra Easy Tomato Soup
This delicious extra-easy-to-make tomato soup is one of the recipes included in the Zero-Waste Meal Plan Any Season Week 2 Omnivore.
- Author: Claudia Canu
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Gluten Free
1 small red onion
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 can (200 g) of chopped tomatoes
1/2 can (200 ml) of coconut milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
chili flakes, optional
6 roasted almonds, crushed
- Add the olive oil to a pot and warm it up slightly on medium heat.
- Add the red onion and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, and pepper and stir.
- Turn the heat to low and let it simmer with the lid cracked open for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the coconut milk, bring it to a boil and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add some chilli flakes for a spicy flavour.
- Serve and add the almonds on top.
Claudia Canu is a former junk food and sugar addict transformed into a Health Motivator with a master’s degree in Nutrition. She has created this website not only to share her “Journey to her Healthy Forties” but also to help other busy women with basic knowledge about nutrition and who don’t love cooking, to live a healthier life, and achieve big goals.
Hi, I’m Claudia
I’m a Health Motivator, I hold a master’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and I’m dedicated to making it easier for you to live a healthier life.
More about me