This easy-to-make recipe is one of the 7 recipes included in the Zero-Waste Meal Plan – Any Season – Week 2, a plan that makes it easy to eat healthy and avoid food waste.
Cauliflower Mushrooms Meaty Casserole
This recipe is one of the 7 recipes included in the Zero Waste Meal Plan Any Season Week 2, a plan that makes it easy to eat healthy and avoid food waste.
- Author: Claudia Canu
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total Time: 50 min
- Yield: 4 1x
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Gluten Free
1/8 tsp of salt
200 gr (half of what has been cooked) minced beef
1 cup (140 gr) baked cauliflower
1 cup (170 gr) cooked green peas
1 cup (150 gr) cooked mushrooms
1/3 cup (60 gr) feta cheese
1 small red onion, chopped
- In a medium-big bowl, whisk the eggs with salt.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a 9×9 inches (23×23 cm) baking dish and level it up.
- Place the dish in the center of the oven at 356ºF (180ºC). There is no need to pre-heat the oven.
- After 30 minutes, use a fork to poke the surface of the casserole. This will help to cook the inside faster.
- Place the dish back in the oven and cook for 10 more minutes.
This casserole can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 6 days and in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Claudia Canu is a former junk food and sugar addict transformed into a Health Motivator with a master’s degree in Nutrition. She has created this website not only to share her “Journey to her Healthy Forties” but also to help other busy women with basic knowledge about nutrition and who don’t love cooking, to live a healthier life, and achieve big goals.
Hi, I’m Claudia
I’m a Health Motivator, I hold a master’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and I’m dedicated to making it easier for you to live a healthier life.
More about me