This recipe is part of the FREE No-Waste Healthy Quick Meal Plan, the easiest recipe plan for the non-chefs in a hurry who want to eat healthily and avoid food waste.
Download the full grocery list for the entire week and get started with Healthy Eating Made Easy!
Green Vitamin Bowl
This easy-to-make Green Vitamin Bowl is ready in just 15 minutes and is part of the FREE No-Waste Healthy Quick Meal Plan.
- Author: Claudia Canu
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Batch Cooking
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Gluten Free
½ cup (70 g) quinoa
¾ cup (120 g) black beans
3 artichoke hearts, finely chopped
2 cups (60 g) spinach
1 cup (110 g) celery, finely chopped
3 Tablespoons (30 g) goat cheese
1.5 Tablespoons (18 g) raisins
1.5 Tablespoons (18 g) pumpkin seeds
2 Tablespoons of olive oil
2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
¼ teaspoon cumin
1 clove of garlic
¼ teaspoon salt
1/16 teaspoon black pepper
- Measure the quinoa and the beans and add them to a medium-sized bowl.
- Finely chop 3 entire artichoke hearts and add them to the bowl.
- If you feel like having a warmish meal, you can warm up these first ingredients by simply placing the bowl in the microwave for about one minute or so until warm.
- Measure the spinach and chop them if desired. Place them in the bowl.
- Finely chop the celery and place it in the bowl.
- Measure the goat cheese and the raisins and add them to the bowl with the other ingredients.
- Measure and add the pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing all the ingredients in a little jar.
- Add half of the vinaigrette to the salad and save the rest in the fridge.
- Mix all the ingredients again and enjoy!
Claudia Canu is a former junk food and sugar addict transformed into a Health Motivator with a master’s degree in Nutrition. She has created this website not only to share her “Journey to her Healthy Forties” but also to help other busy women with basic knowledge about nutrition and who don’t love cooking, to live a healthier life, and achieve big goals.
Hi, I’m Claudia
I’m a Health Motivator, I hold a master’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and I’m dedicated to making it easier for you to live a healthier life.
More about me