This recipe is part of the FREE No-Waste Healthy Quick Meal Plan, the easiest recipe plan for the non-chefs in a hurry who want to eat healthily and avoid food waste.
Download the full grocery list for the entire week and get started with Healthy Eating Made Easy!
Spicy Sardine Bowl
This easy-to-make nut spinach salad is ready in just 15 minutes and is part of the FREE No-Waste Healthy Quick Meal Plan.
- Author: Claudia Canu
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Batch Cooking
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Gluten Free
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 clove garlic
2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
¼ teaspoon salt
1/16 teaspoon black pepper
- Measure the black beans and the quinoa and add them to a medium-sized bowl.
- Mash the sardines with a knife and add them to the bowl together with the red peppers.
- Chop the cucumber with its skin and place it in the bowl together with the cheese and the onion.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing all the ingredients in a little jar.
- Add half of the vinaigrette to the salad and save the rest in the fridge.
- Mix all the ingredients again and enjoy!
Claudia Canu is a former junk food and sugar addict transformed into a Health Motivator with a master’s degree in Nutrition. She has created this website not only to share her “Journey to her Healthy Forties” but also to help other busy women with basic knowledge about nutrition and who don’t love cooking, to live a healthier life, and achieve big goals.
Hi, I’m Claudia
I’m a Health Motivator, I hold a master’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and I’m dedicated to making it easier for you to live a healthier life.
More about me