Cauliflower is one of the ingredients included in the Zero-Waste Healthy Quick Meal Plan, Any Season Week 2 for Omnivores.
Recipes you can make with baked cauliflower:
Beef Curry with Mushrooms
Cauliflower Mushrooms Meaty Casserole
Cauliflower For Batch Cooking
- Author: Claudia Canu
3 cups (400 g) (14 oz) frozen cauliflower
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Night before cooking:
- Place the cauliflower in a strainer and the strainer on top of a bowl. Place the lid and let it thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Place the thawed cauliflower in a baking tray or an oven-safe dish.
- Add the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and extra virgin olive oil. Stir well.
- Place them in the center of the oven at 390ºF (200ºC). There is no need to pre-heat the oven.
- Stir them after 20 minutes and place them back in the oven.
- Bake for 10 more minutes or until slightly brown.
- Depending on your taste, now it’s the perfect time to cut it into smaller pieces.
- Place them in an airtight container and let them cool down completely before storing them in the fridge.
- Use a clean spoon every time you handle them.
- If properly stored they’ll last for up to 6 days in the fridge.
Claudia Canu is a former junk food and sugar addict transformed into a Health Motivator with a master’s degree in Nutrition. She has created this website not only to share her “Journey to her Healthy Forties” but also to help other busy women with basic knowledge about nutrition and who don’t love cooking, to live a healthier life, and achieve big goals.
Hi, I’m Claudia
I’m a Health Motivator, I hold a master’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and I’m dedicated to making it easier for you to live a healthier life.
More about me